Report NEP-MON-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Chinese monetary expansion and the U.S. economy: A note," MPRA Paper 46961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2013. "A Note on Money and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1306, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo De Bonis, 2013. "The Eurosystem’s monetary, banking and financial statistics: some reflections on results and future steps," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 145, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simone Meier, 2013. "Financial globalization and monetary transmission," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 145, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Keyra Primus, 2013. "'Excess Reserves, Monetary Policy and Financial Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 183, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2013. "Inflation targeting at the crossroads: Evidence from post-communist economies during the crisis," MPRA Paper 47018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volha Audzei, 2012. "Efficiency of Central Bank Policy During the Crisis : Role of Expectations in Reinforcing Hoarding Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp477, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 46879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 2013. "Putting the ‘System’ in the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 19026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2013. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 19025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2013. "Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect," MPRA Paper 46950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Capital Flows, Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 19038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.