Report NEP-MON-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffer Kleivset, 2012. "From a fixed exchange rate regime to inflation targeting - A documentation paper on Norges Bank and monetary policy, 1992-2001," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2012/13, Norges Bank.
- Andrade, P. & Ghysels, E. & Idier, J., 2012. "Tails of Inflation Forecasts and Tales of Monetary Policy," Working papers, Banque de France 407, Banque de France.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Monetary Policy Response to Capital Inflows in Form of Foreign Aid in Malawi," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 201232, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting consumer price inflation in Africa. What do dynamics in money, credit, efficiency and size tell us?," MPRA Paper 41553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LI, Wu, 2012. "A Study on the Dynamics of Interest Rate," MPRA Paper 42840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Intertwined real and monetary stochastic business cycles," MPRA Paper 42793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2012-15, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.