Report NEP-MON-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Vector Autoregressions: A New Approach Using Central Bank Communication," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201143, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Monetary Policy under Leviathan Currency Competition," Working papers 2011-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kuttner, Kenneth & Posen, Adam, 2011. "How flexible can inflation targeting be and still work?," Discussion Papers 34, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Bask, Mikael, 2011. "A Case for Interest Rate Inertia in Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2011:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Endogenous Monetary Policy: A Leviathan Central Bank in a Lagos-Wright Economy," Working papers 2011-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Implementation in the Eurozone - the Concept of Endogenous Money," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-12, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Park, Yung Chul & Song, Chi-Young, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 314, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio & Acocella Nicola, 2011. "Trend inflation, the labor market wedge, and the non-vertical Phillips curve," wp.comunite 0081, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio & Acocella Nicola, 2011. "Inflation targets and endogenous wage markups in a New Keynesian model," wp.comunite 0079, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Mark A. Carlson & Jonathan D. Rose, 2011. "Credit availability and the collapse of the banking sector in the 1930s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).