Report NEP-MON-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mandler, Martin, 2011. "Threshold effects in the monetary policy reaction function of the Deutsche Bundesbank," MPRA Paper 32430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaheer, S. & Ongena, S. & Wijnbergen, S.J.G. van, 2011. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Conventional and Islamic Banks," Discussion Paper 2011-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jaromir Baxa & Roman Horvath & Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Time-Varying Monetary-Policy Rules and Financial Stress: Does Financial Instability Matter for Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 2011/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lena Dräger, 2011. "Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201103, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Raissi, M., 2011. "A Linear Quadratic Approach to Optimal Monetary Policy with Unemployment and Sticky Prices: The Case of a Distorted Steady State," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1146, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2011. ""Leaning Against the Wind" and the Timing of Monetary Pollicy," DNB Working Papers 303, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Albaity, Mohamed Shikh, 2011. "Impact of the monetary policy instruments on Islamic stock market index return," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis F. Martins, 2011. "Moment conditions model averaging with an application to a forward-looking monetary policy reaction function," Working Papers w201116, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Faiz ur, rehman & Wasim, shahid malik, 2010. "A structural VAR (SVAR) approach to cost channel of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 32349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2011.
- González, Andrés & Hubrich, Kirstin & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2011. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," Working Paper Series 1363, European Central Bank.
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Money is an experience good: competition and trust in the private provision of money," Working Papers w201118, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "The impact of external shocks on the eurozone: a structural VAR model," CEPN Working Papers hal-00610024, HAL.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun, 2011. "Evaluating Asian Swap Arrangements," ADBI Working Papers 297, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2011. "The n-Dimensional Bailey-Divisia Measure as a General-Equilibrium Measure of the Welfare Costs of Inflation," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 720, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).