Report NEP-MON-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 31/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- PÃ©ter GÃ¡briel, 2010. "Household inflation expectations and inflation dynamics," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2010/12, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Edoardo GAFFEO & Ivan PETRELLA & Damjan PFAJFAR & Emiliano SANTORO, 2010. "Reference-dependent preferences and the transmission of monetary policy," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces10.28, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Guido Ascari & Neil Rankin, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Government Debt for Demand Management: Sensitivity to Monetary Policy Rules," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 10/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Drescher, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Conditions in US Asset Markets - A Market Specific Approach," MPRA Paper 27384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Fullwiler & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Quantitative Easing and Proposals for Reform of Monetary Policy Operations," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_645, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico, 2010. "Openness and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1279, European Central Bank.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Why does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Heryan, Tomas & Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "How related are interbank and lending interest rates? Evidence on selected EU countries," MPRA Paper 27276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Luis F. Martins, 2010. "The cost channel reconsidered: a comment using an identification-robust approach," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 30/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- SebastiÃ¡n Dellepiane Avellaneda, 2010. "Gordon Unbound: The Heresthetic of Central Bank Independence in Britain," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201052, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-778, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lee C. Spector & Courtenay C. Stone, 2010. "Unlikely Estimates of the Ex Ante Real Interest Rate: Another Dismal Performance from the Dismal Science1," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 201010, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.