Report NEP-MON-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 2004. "Pitfalls of monetary policy under incomplete information: imprecise indicators and real indeterminacy," Macroeconomics 0404017, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2004.
- Juha Kilponen, 2004. "A positive theory of monetary policy and robust control," Macroeconomics 0404014, EconWPA.
- Filippo Altissimo & Eugenio Gaiotti & Alberto Locarno, 2004. "Is money informative? Evidence from a large model used for policy analysis," Macroeconomics 0404018, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 2004.
- Jan Frederik Slijkerman & David J.C. Smant & Casper G. de Vries, 2004. "Credit Rationing Effects of Credit Value-at-Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-032/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:294 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Dedola & Eugenio Gaiotti & Luca Silipo, 2004. "Money Demand in theEuroArea: Do National Differences Matter?," Macroeconomics 0404019, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 2004.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2004. "Monetary Cycles," Discussion papers 04020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata K. Bierut, 2004. "The Effects of Learning in Interactive Monetary Policy Committees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edward Kutsoati & Sharun Mukand, 2004. "Expectations and the Central Banker: Making Decisions the Market Expects to See? [revised]," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0418, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore