Report NEP-MON-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Powell & Martin Gonzalez Rozada & Verónica Cohen Sabbán, 2003. "A new test for the success of inflation targeting," Business School Working Papers, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella trece, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, . "The Distribution of Money and Prices in an Equilibrium with Lotteries," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 174, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tomasz Piskorski, 2004. "U.S. Domestic Money, Inflation and Output," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401007, EconWPA.
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401014, EconWPA.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Chaotic Interest Rate Rules: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 10272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.