Report NEP-MON-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata K. Bierut, 2003. "Committee structure and its implications for Monetary policy decision-making," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-05, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Kamiya, K. & Talman, A.J.J., 2003. "Random Matching Models and Money: The Global Structure and Approximation of Stationary Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2003-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schaling, E., 2003. "Learning, Inflation Reduction and Optimal Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper 2003-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Monetary Discretion, Pricing Complementarity and Dynamic Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 9929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Moors, J.J.A., 2003. "Modified Normal Demand Distributions in (R,S)-Inventory Models," Discussion Paper 2003-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.