Report NEP-MON-2002-10-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2002. "The Role of Output Stabilization in the Conduct of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araujo, Eurilton, 2002. "Taylor Rule and Fixed Exchange Rate Regime in a Small Open Developing Economy with Financially Constrained Households," Insper Working Papers wpe_33, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Matthias Doepke, 2002. "Show Me The Money: Retained Earnings And The Real Effects Of Monetary Shocks," UCLA Economics Working Papers 820, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Eurilton & Fiorencio, Antonio, 2002. "Frequency Domain Analysis of Core Inflation Measures for Brasil," Insper Working Papers wpe_28, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paolo Surico, 2002. "Uncovering Policy Makers' Loss Function," Macroeconomics 0210003, EconWPA.
- Brito, R. D. & Flôres Jr, R.G., 2001. "Optimal Growth and Monetary Policy: the impacts on the term structure of interest rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_10, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.