Report NEP-MON-2002-05-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:econwp:e01-298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:c00-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:c01-120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Albanesi & V.V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2002. "Expectation Traps and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "Does It Matter (for Equilibrium Determinacy) What Price Index the Central Bank Targets?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 533, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2003.
- Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas & de Peretti, Philipe, 2002. "Is UK Risky Money Weakly Separable? A Stochastic Approach," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2002:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.