Report NEP-MON-2000-09-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tkacz, Greg, 2000. "Fractional Cointegration and the Demand for M1," Working Papers 00-12, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 1999. "A Simple Model of Monetary Pollicy and Currency Crises," Working Papers 99.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen, 1999. "Trade Credit and the Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 99.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.