Report NEP-MON-2000-06-29This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bergman, Michael & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 2000. "Productivity shocks, monetary shocks, and the short- and long-run dynamics of exchange rates and relative prices," Working Papers 2000:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ray C. Fair, 2000. "Estimated, Calibrated, and Optimal Interest Rate Rules," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1258, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 2000. "Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects: An Application to the Japanese Credit Crunch," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al 115, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al.
- Martin Shubik, 1998. "Fiat Money and the Efficient Financing of the Float, Production and Consumption. Part I: The Float," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1202, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.