Report NEP-MKT-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson & Suo Wang, 2013. "Products Liability When Consumers Vary in Their Susceptibility to Harm and May Misperceive Risk," Working papers 2013-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael Luca & Georgios Zervas, 2013. "Fake It Till You Make It: Reputation, Competition, and Yelp Review Fraud," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-006, Harvard Business School.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Managerial delegation in monopoly under network effects," Working Papers 2013-009, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Peter Chacha, Edwin Muchapondwa, Anthony Wambugu and Daniel Abala, 2013. "Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park," Working Papers 357, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Price vs. Quantity in duopoly with strategic delegation: Role of network externalities," Working Papers 2013-010, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.