Report NEP-MKT-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Optimal Advance Selling Strategy under Price Commitment," SDU Working Papers 2012-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Advance Selling in the Presence of Experienced Consumers," Working Papers 1213, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Spann, Martin & Zeithammer, Robert, 2012. "Pay What You Want as a Marketing Strategy in Monopolistic and Competitive Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 14308, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rosa-Branca Esteves, 2012. "Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information," NIPE Working Papers 12/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fioriti, Linda & Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Pampanini, Rossella, 2012. "Obesity epidemic: the role of retailing sector in promoting fruit and vegetable consumption," MPRA Paper 43279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamás Briglevics & Oz Shy, 2012. "Why don’t most merchants use price discounts to steer consumer payment choice?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2012. "What's in a Name? Measuring Prominence, and its Impact on Organic Traffic from Search Engines," Working Papers 2012-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther, 2012. "Multiple dimensions of regionally-oriented university involvement: How motivation and opportunity prompt German researchers to engage in different ways," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Michael Grossman & Erdal Tekin & Roy Wada, 2012. "Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Youth Body Composition," NBER Working Papers 18640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.