Report NEP-MKT-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ursino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore & Tedeschi, Piero, 2012. "Deceptive advertising with rational buyers," MPRA Paper 42553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," MPRA Paper 42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2012. "Interfirm Bundled Discounts in Oligopolies," Working papers 2012rwp-47, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Schleenbecker, Rosa & Hamm, Ulrich, 2012. "Ethical consumption from niche to mainstream â€“ Discovering consumersâ€™ information need," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic, European Association of Agricultural Economists 135778, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Itai Sher & Kyoo il Kim, 2012. "Identification of Demand Models of Multiple Purchases," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2012-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2012. "E-books: Developments and Policy Considerations," OECD Digital Economy Papers 208, OECD Publishing.
- Klumper, Wilhelm & Kathage, Jonas & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Perception of Global Food Security Issues in the German Public," Discussion Papers 138056, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.