Report NEP-MKT-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Foster & Erik Meijer & Scott Schuh & Michael A. Zabek, 2011. "The 2009 survey of consumer payment choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "Limited and varying consumer attention: evidence from shocks to the salience of bank overdraft fees," Working Papers 11-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dorothée Brécard & Sterenn Lucas & Nathalie Pichot & Frédéric Salladarré, 2011. "Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France," Working Papers hal-00593744, HAL.
- Verhagen, T. & Nes, J.G. van & Feldberg, J.F.M. & Dolen, W.M. van, 2011. "Virtual customer service agents: Using social presence and personalization to shape online service encounters," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Song Han & Benjamin J. Keys & Geng Li, 2011. "Credit supply to personal bankruptcy filers: evidence from credit card mailings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2011. "Fatigue in payment diaries - empirical evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.