Report NEP-MKT-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Vikander, 2011. "Targeted Advertising and Social Status," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-016/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nick Vikander, 2011. "Capacity Constraints and Beliefs about Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-015/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Chengsi Wang, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," Discussion Papers 2010-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2011. "Media Firm Strategy and Advertising Taxes," Discussion Papers 2011/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lorenzo Masiero & Juan L. Nicolau, 2011. "Finding similar price preferences on tourism activities," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1102, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Guillaume Roger, 2010. "Two-Sided Competition and Differentiation (with an Application to Media)," Discussion Papers 2010-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lorenzo Masiero & Juan L. Nicolau, 2011. "Price sensitivity to tourism activities: looking for determinant factors," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1101, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.