Report NEP-MKT-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strandvik, Tore & Rindell, Anne, 2010. "Value of Image in Service," Working Papers 550, Hanken School of Economics.
- Horen, F. van, 2010. "Breaking the Mould on Copycats: When are Imitation Strategies Successful," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4219263, Tilburg University.
- Rindell, Anne, 2010. "Time Dimension in Consumers’ Image Construction Processes: Introducing Image Heritage and Image-in-use," Working Papers 551, Hanken School of Economics.
- Heinonen, Kristina & Strandvik, Tore, 2010. "Customer Energy in Relationships," Working Papers 553, Hanken School of Economics.
- Voima, Päivi & Heinonen, kristina & Strandvik, Tore, 2010. "Exploring Customer Value Formation: A Customer Dominant Logic Perspective," Working Papers 552, Hanken School of Economics.
- Davis, Chris & Blayney, Don & Yen, Steven & Cooper, Joseph C., 2009. "An analysis of at-home demand for ice cream in the United States," MPRA Paper 24782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrali Chakrabarty & Bibek Banerjee, 2010. "An Eye for an Eye: Impact of Sequelization and Comparison in Advertisements on Consumerâ€™s Perception of Brands," Working Papers id:2785, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:580238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ambarish Chandra & Ulrich Kaiser, 2010. "Targeted Advertising in Magazine Markets," CIE Discussion Papers 2010-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Häckner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 2010. "Every Viewer has a Price - On the Differentiation of TV Channels," Research Papers in Economics 2010:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal & Rakesh Niraj, 2010. "Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model," Working Papers id:2790, eSocialSciences.
- Matei, Lucica & Dinu, Teodora, 2010. "Proceedings“Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing”," MPRA Paper 24725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:382291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:1316309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore