Report NEP-MKT-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-11-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-11-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz, Annabell & Nowak, Beate, 2010. "Functional food consumption in Germany: A lifestyle segmentation study," DARE Discussion Papers 1003, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2010. "Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search," NBER Working Papers 15942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abideen, Zain Ul & Salaria, Rashid M., 2009. "Effects of television advertising on children: with special reference to pakistani urban children," MPRA Paper 22321, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2010.