Report NEP-MKT-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parguel, Béatrice & Benoît-Moreau, Florence, . "Communication sociétale des enseignes, le consommateur est-il toujours dupe ? le rôle de la réputation," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2554, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Berman, Ron & Katona, Zsolt, 2010. "The Role of Search Engine Optimization in Search Rankings," MPRA Paper 20129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatriz Casais & João F. Proença, 2010. "Inhibitions and implications associated with celebrity participation in social marketing programs focusing on HIV prevention: an exploratory research," FEP Working Papers 360, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 34, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kotilainen, Markku & Koski, Heli & Mankinen, Reijo & Rantala, Olavi, 2010. "Price Formation and Market Functionality of Foodstuffs," Discussion Papers 1209, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Coulibaly, Mantiaba & Sauvée, Loïc, . "Value creation in brand alliances : a network approach," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2198, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Eugenio Brentari & Rosella Levaggi, 2010. "Hedonic Price for the Italian Red Wine: a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 1001, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.