Report NEP-MKT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2009. "Is cross-category brand loyalty determined by risk aversion?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sangeeta Singh & Lola C. Duque, 2009. "'Unserved' interpretations of service satisfaction," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb097407, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Karlan, Dean & Mullainathan, Sendhil & Shafir, Eldar & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "What's Advertising Content Worth? Evidence from a Consumer Credit Marketing Field Experiment," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 58, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Sachon, Marc & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2009. "Private label introduction: Does it benefit the supply chain?," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/832, IESE Business School.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2009-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.