Report NEP-MKT-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2009. "Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 018, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2009-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorotic, Matilda, 2009. "Do vendors benefit from marketing actions in a multi-vendor loyalty program?," Research Report 09001, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pollock, R., 2009. "Changing the Numbers: UK Directory Enquiries Deregulation and the Failure of Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0916, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedetto Molinari & Francesco Turino, 2009. "Advertising and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Garcia-Torres, M. Abraham, 2009. "Habit Formation, Demand and Growth through Product Innovation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 012, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Valerien O. Pede, 2009. "A Spatial Econometric Star Model With An Application To U.S. County Economic Growth, 1969-2003," Working Papers 09-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fahri Unsal & Hormoz Movassaghi, 2008. "An Analysis of Key Factors in the Adoption and Use of Web-Based Technologies by Small and Medium-Sized Companies Around the World," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1133, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli & Anna Giunta, 2008. "The competitive repositioning of automotive firms in Turin: innovation, internationalisation and the role of ICT," Working Papers 200904, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Roger, 2009. "The demand for Euromillions lottery tickets: An international comparison," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).