Report NEP-MKT-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Chia-Lin & Decker, Reinhold, 2008. "A systematic analysis of the preference change in co-branding," MPRA Paper 12249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon P. ANDERSON & Régis RENAULT, 2008. "Comparative Advertising: disclosing horizontal match information," THEMA Working Papers 2008-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Pricing on the European Mass Tourism Market: Tour Operators, Low Cost Carriers and Internet," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/4, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Justine S. Hastings & Ebonya L. Washington, 2008. "The First of the Month Effect: Consumer Behavior and Store Responses," NBER Working Papers 14578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio, Brasini & Marzia, Freo & Giorgio, Tassinari, 2008. "An analysis of the role of liking on the memorial response to advertising," MPRA Paper 12342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Kirman & Sonia Moulet & Rainer Schulz, 2008. "Price Discrimination and Customer Behaviour: Empirical Evidence from Marseille," Working Papers halshs-00349036, HAL.