Report NEP-MKT-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz, 2007. "The long memory of newspapers' subscriptions: between the short-run and persistence response," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb076411, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graevenitz, Georg von, 2007. "Which Reputations Does a Brand Owner Need? Evidence from Trade Mark Opposition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 215, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Regis Bonelli & Armando Castelar Pinheiro, 2007. "New Export Activities in Brazil: Comparative Advantage, Policy or self-Discovery?," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1269, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-298, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.