Report NEP-MKT-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sangwan, S. & Pau, L-F., 2005. "Diffusion of Mobile Phones in China," Research Paper ERS-2005-056-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News," IZA Discussion Papers 1802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rincon-Aznar & Catherine (Kate) Robinson & Michela Vecchi, 2005. "The Productivity impact of E-Commerce in the UK, 2001: Evidence from microdata," NIESR Discussion Papers 257, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Chris M. Wilson, 2005. "The Effects of Consumer Protection on Sales Signs, Consumer Search and Competition," Industrial Organization 0510007, EconWPA.
- Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2004. "File-Sharing, Sampling, and Music Distribution," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 31, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2004. "An Economist's Guide to Digital Music," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 32, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- David R. Bell & Christian A.L. Hilber, 2004. "An Empirical Test of the Theory of Sales: Do Household Storage Costs Affect Consumer and Store Behavior?," Working Papers 05-23, Utrecht School of Economics.