Report NEP-MIG-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto & Harnoss, Johann & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," IZA Discussion Papers 7568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kha Yen Prentice & László Kónya & David Prentice, 2013. "Was the African American great migration delayed by outlawing emigrant agents?," Working Papers 2013.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2013. "Immigration and property prices: Evidence from England and Wales," MPRA Paper 49423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narazani, Edlira, 2013. "The impact of Migration on Infant Mortality Reduction in Albania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201315, University of Turin.
- Farré, Lídia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2013. "Immigrants from Eastern Partnership (EaP) Countries in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 7558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Anjani, 2013. "Male Worker Migration and Women Empowerment: The case of Bihar, India," MPRA Paper 49385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ishizuka, Futaba, 2013. "International labor migration in Vietnam and the impact of receiving countries' policies," IDE Discussion Papers 414, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cebula, Richard & Duquette, Christopher & Mixon, Franklin, 2013. "Factors Influencing the State-Level Settlement Pattern of the Undocumented Immigrant Population in the United States," MPRA Paper 49442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2013.
- Xing, Chunbing & Zhang, Junfu, 2013. "The Preference for Larger Cities in China: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Mwesigye & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Rural-rural Migration and Land Conflicts: Implications on Agricultural Productivity in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John T. & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 Labor Contract Law: Implementation and Implications for China's Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kureková, Lucia Mytna & Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Report No. 56: Labour Migration from EaP Countries to the EU – Assessment of Costs and Benefits and Proposals for Better Labour Market Matching," IZA Research Reports 56, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbone, Luca & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mytna & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Report No. 55: Migration from the Eastern Partnership Countries to the European Union — Options for a Better Future," IZA Research Reports 55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201337, University of Turin.