Report NEP-MIG-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatih Karahan & Serena Rhee, 2013. "Geographical reallocation and unemployment during the Great Recession: the role of the housing bust," Staff Reports 605, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jaap Dronkers & Nils Kornder, 2013. "Can gender differences in the educational performance of 15-year old migrant pupils be explained by the gender equality in the countries of origin and destination?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1307, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Munch, Jakob Roland & Whitta-Jacobson, Hans-Jørgen, 2013. "Taxation and the Long Run Allocation of Labor: Theory and Danish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank, Kristyn Hou, Feng, 2013. "Cultural Influences Across Time and Space: Do Source-country Gender Roles Affect Immigrant Women's Paid and Unpaid Labour Activity?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2013349e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Vincenzo Atella & Partha Deb, 2013. "Gender Differences in Long Term Health Outcomes of Internal Migrants in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 269, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel & Schultz, Esben, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," CEPR Discussion Papers 9410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossmann, Volker & Schäfer, Andreas & Steger, Thomas M., 2013. "Migration, capital formation, and house prices," Working Papers 116, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D. Tena, 2013. "Do happiness indexes truly reveal happiness? Measuring happiness using revealed preferences from migration flows," DEA Working Papers 59, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2013. "Musn't Grumble: Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 548, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi, 2013. "Urbanisation and Migration Externalities in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9352, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calbay, Francis Raymond, 2012. "Homilies as knowledge transfer platform for Filipino migrant workers in Taiwan," MPRA Paper 45947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ceren Ozgen & Thomas de Graff, 2013. "Sorting out the impact of cultural diversity on innovative firms. An empirical analysis of Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Mexico: An Empirical Study with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1306, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- von der Pütten, Jann Christoph (Ed.) & Göbel, Christian (Ed.), 2013. "Task force: Gewerkschaften, Arbeitsmarktregulierung und Migration in China," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 91/2013, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2013.
"Transferts de fonds, éducation et travail des enfants au Maroc: Une analyse par score de propension
[Remittances, Education and Child labor in Morocco: A propensity score matching approach]," MPRA Paper 46063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank, Kristyn Hou, Feng, 2013. "Influences culturelles au fil du temps selon le lieu : les roles des hommes et des femmes dans le pays d'origine influent-ils sur l'activite remuneree et non remuneree des femmes immigrantes?," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2013349f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.