Report NEP-MIG-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Longhi, Simonetta & Rokicka, Magdalena, 2012. "European immigrants in the UK before and after the 2004 enlargement: is there a change in immigrant self-selection?," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Giulia BETTIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2012. "Intertemporal remittance behaviour by immigrants in Germany," Working Papers 385, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 6941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Damas de Matos, 2012. "The Careers of Immigrants," CEP Discussion Papers dp1171, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Good, 2012. "How Localized is the Pro-trade Effect of Immigration? Evidence from Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 1203, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvie Démurger & Li Shi, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns : Evidence from China," Working Papers 1230, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from U.S. Census Data," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-23, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Elena Verdolini, 2012. "Migration, Cultural Diversity and Innovation: A European Perspective," Working Papers 2012.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karin Mayr, 2012. "Occupation-specific immigration quotas in political equilibrium," Vienna Economics Papers 1207, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & BRINDA VISWANATHAN, 2012. "Weather Variability and Agriculture-Implications for Long and Short-term Migration in India," Working papers 220, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ferdinand Geissler & Thomas Leopold & Sebastian Pink, 2012. "Gender Differences in Residential Mobility: The Case of Leaving Home in East Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 493, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2012. "Multicultural Cities, Communication and Transportation Improvements. An Empirical Analysis for Italy," Working Papers 2012.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Bruno Sovilla, 2012. "Remittances and economic policy," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 12-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.