Report NEP-MIG-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Soohyung, 2012. "Brides for Sale: Cross-Border Marriages and Female Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 6458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata & Zhang, Marina, 2012. "Cultural Integration: Experimental Evidence of Changes in Immigrants' Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 6467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J., 2012. "Is There Monopsonistic Discrimination against Immigrants? First Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Lu, Yuqian & Abada, Teresa, 2012. "Bosses of Their Own: Are Children of Immigrants More Likely than Their Parents to Be Self-Employed?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2012341e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Geay, Charlotte & McNally, Sandra & Telhaj, Shqiponja, 2012. "Non-Native Speakers of English in the Classroom: What Are the Effects on Pupil Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 6451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Averett, Susan L. & Argys, Laura & Kohn, Jennifer L., 2012. "Immigration, Obesity and Labor Market Outcomes in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 6454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline, 2012. "Welfare Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kohler, Pierre, 2012. "Three essays on the economic and cultural integration of migrants in Switzerland: putting into perspective the influence of economic discrimination and of host society culture," MPRA Paper 38129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1338983/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David McKenzie & Caroline Theoharides & Dean Yang, 2012. "Distortions in the International Migrant Labor Market: Evidence from Filipino Migration and Wage Responses to Destination Country Economic Shocks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1209, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "The impact of health worker migration on development dynamics: evidence of wealth-effects from Africa," MPRA Paper 38189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Migration, Urbanization and City Growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 545, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore