Report NEP-MIG-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan, 2011. "Tiebout Sorting and Neighborhood Stratification," NBER Working Papers 17364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2011. "English as the Lingua Franca and the Economic Value of Other Languages: the Case of the Language of Work of Immigrants and Non-immigrants in the Montreal Labour Market," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 1107E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011. "Impact of remittances on schooling in the Philippines:Does the relationship to the household head matter?," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 05-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Wharton, Kate & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2011. "Conflict and its Impact on Educational Accumulation and Enrollment in Colombia: What We Can Learn from Recent IDPs," IZA Discussion Papers 5939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valentina Calderón & Margarita Gáfaro & Ana María Ibáñez, 2011. "Forced Migration, Female Labor Force Participation, and Intra-household Bargaining: Does Conflict EmpowerWomen?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 008912, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Drabo, Alassane & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2011. "Climate Change, Natural Disasters and Migration: An Empirical Analysis in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Friebel, Guido & Gallego, Juan Miguel & Mendola, Mariapia, 2011. "Xenophobic Attacks, Migration Intentions and Networks: Evidence from the South of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 5920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).