Report NEP-MIG-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2010. "Legalization and Immigrant Homeownership: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N., 2010. "African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 5353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Gerard, 2010. "Financing Bologna Students' Mobility," Taxation Papers 26, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand, 2010. "Remittances as pure or precautionary investment? Risk, savings and return migration," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-39, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2010. "Immigrants' Employment Outcomes over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 5354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Diaspora, legami transnazionali e rimesse destinate all'investimento," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).