Report NEP-MIG-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio E. Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2010. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Papers wp321, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 23673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jeroen Schokkaert & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2010. "When Drains and Gains Coincide: Migration and International Football Performance," LICOS Discussion Papers 26510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- John Knight & Deng Quheng and Li Shi, 2010. "The Puzzle of Migrant Labour Shortage and Rural Labour Surplus in China," Economics Series Working Papers 494, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ebertz, Alexander, 2010. "Essays on Household Mobility and the Quality of Life in Germany," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11532, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2010. "Why is Immigrants’ Access to Employment lower in Montreal than in Toronto?," Working Papers 1005E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter, 2010.
"Zu Migration und Strukturfonds im Binnenmarkt der EU
[Migration and the Structural Funds in the Single European Market]," MPRA Paper 23740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010.
"Positieve maar ook negatieve effecten van etnische diversiteit in scholen op onderwijsprestaties? Een empirische toets met internationale PISA-data
[Positive but also negative effects of ethnic div," MPRA Paper 23824, University Library of Munich, Germany.