Report NEP-MIG-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Ham, Maarten & Findlay, Allan M. & Manley, David & Feijten, Peteke, 2010. "Social Mobility: Is There an Advantage in Being English in Scotland?," IZA Discussion Papers 4797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Housing Policies in China: Issues and Options," Working Paper Series 824, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Guiseppe Bertola & Lorenza Mola, 2010. "Services Provision and Temporary Mobility: Freedoms and Regulation in the EU," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 09, European Institute, LSE.
- MAYSTADT, Jean-François & WERWIMP, Philip, 2009. "Winners and losers among a refugee-hosting population," CORE Discussion Papers 2009034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ralph Chami & Adolfo Barajas & Anjali Garg & Connel Fullenkamp, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Workers' Remittances to Africa: What's the Damage?," IMF Working Papers 10/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan M. Gallego & Mariapia Mendola, 2010. "Labor Migration and Social Networks Participation: Evidence from Southern Mozambique," Working Papers 183, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2010. "Determinants of the Choice of Migration Destination," Working Papers id:2450, eSocialSciences.
- Tito Boeri, 2010. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 05, European Institute, LSE.
- Sara Flisi, 2009. "Assimilation and discrimination effects among the UK migrant labour force," Department of Economics 0621, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Hansen, Jorgen & Wahlberg, Roger & Faisal, Sharif, 2010. "Wages and Immigrant Occupational Composition in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 435, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Firat Yaman, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration and Language Fluency of Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 277, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, 2009. "An incentive mechanism to break the low-skill immigration deadlock," CORE Discussion Papers 2009053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).