Report NEP-MIG-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Alvarez & D. Forrest & I. Sanz & JD. Tena, 2009. "Impact of Importing Foreign Talent on Performance Levels of Local Co-Workers," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200914, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Nottmeyer, Olga & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Cultural Integration in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de la Rupelle, Maëlys & Quheng, Deng & Li, Shi & Vendryes, Thomas, 2009. "Land Rights Insecurity and Temporary Migration in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 4668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuksel, Mutlu, 2009. "Intergenerational Mobility of Immigrants in Germany: Moving with Natives or Stuck in their Neighborhoods?," IZA Discussion Papers 4677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariya Aleksynska & Ahmed Tritah, 2009. "Immigration, Income and Productivity of Host Countries: a Channel Accounting Approach," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2009-23, CEPII research center.
- Catalina Franco Buitrago, 2010. "Latin American Immigration in the United States: Is There Wage Assimilation Across the Wage Distribution?," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÃN 006447, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Rui Esteves & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Remittances, Capital Flows and Financial Development during the Mass Migration Period, 1870-1913," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2009-12, CEPII research center.
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2010. "Are Turkish migrants altruistic? Evidence from the macro data," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 10-246, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2009-30, CEPII research center.
- Khamis, Melanie, 2009. "A Note on Informality in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).