Report NEP-MIG-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Village Economies and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Migration, Entrepreneurship and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2009. "Low-Skilled Immigrant Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 4560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2009. "Determinants of the Choice of Migration Destination," CEPR Discussion Papers 7407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedberg, Rachel & Jaeger, David A., 2009. "The Economic Diversity of Immigration Across the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drimie, Scott & Weinand, Julia & Gillespie, Stuart & Wagah, Margaret, 2009. "HIV and mobility in the Lake Victoria Basin agricultural sector: A literature review," IFPRI discussion papers 905, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Booth, Alison L. & Tamura, Yuji, 2009. "Impact of Paternal Temporary Absence on Children Left Behind," CEPR Discussion Papers 7440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.