Report NEP-MIG-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2009. "Symbolic Values, Value Formation and Interpersonal Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 4315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00376472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kuhn & Carsten Ochsen, 2009. "Demographic and Geographic Determinants of Regional Physician Supply," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 105, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics, Germany.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2009. "Immigrant Circulation and Citizenship: Hotel Canada?," IZA Discussion Papers 4312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2009. "On the Robustness of Brain Gain Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 4293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384483 is not listed on IDEAS anymore