Report NEP-MIG-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Searching for the Best Neighborhood: Mobility and Social Interactions," Department of Economics University of Siena 533, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2008. "Education policy and tax competition with imperfect student and labor mobility," Working Papers 8, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Brien, Martin, 2008. "The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU’s New Member States in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 3479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration and growth in Italy," MPRA Paper 8642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendez, Ildefonso, 2008. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Internal Migration: Accounting for Low Spatial Mobility in Southern Europe," MPRA Paper 8654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2008. "Using the Gravity Equation to Explain the Portuguese Immigration-trade Link," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Arntz, Melanie & Lo, Simon M. S. & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "Bounds analysis of competing risks : a nonparametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration in Germany," FDZ Methodenreport 200704_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].