Report NEP-MIG-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Searching for the Best Neighborhood: Mobility and Social Interactions," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 533, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O`Brien, Martin, 2008. "The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU’s New Member States in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 3479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration and growth in Italy," MPRA Paper 8642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendez, Ildefonso, 2008. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Internal Migration: Accounting for Low Spatial Mobility in Southern Europe," MPRA Paper 8654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2008. "Using the Gravity Equation to Explain the Portuguese Immigration-trade Link," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2008/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Arntz, Melanie & Lo, Simon M. S. & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "Bounds analysis of competing risks : a nonparametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration in Germany," FDZ Methodenreport, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 200704_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].