Report NEP-MIG-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008. "Migrant opportunity and the educational attainment of youth in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4526, The World Bank.
- Jihad Dagher & Ralph Chami & Peter Montiel & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "Remittances and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 08/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian, 2008. "Microeconomic Implications of Remittances in an Overlapping Generations Model with Altruism and Self-Interest," IMF Working Papers 08/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Yoder & Adam McCoy & Mudziviri Nziramasanga, 2008. "The check is in the mail: Household characteristics and migrant remittance from the U.S. to Mexico," Working Papers 2008-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2008. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth and Development in Africa," Working Papers 200802, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:07-039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cömertler, Necmiye & Kar, Muhsin, 2007.
"Türkiye’de Suç Oranının Sosyo-Ekonomik Belirleyicileri: Yatay Kesit Analizi
[Economic And Social Determinants Of The Crime Rate In Turkey:Cross-Section Analysis]," MPRA Paper 7288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Constant, Amelie F. & DeVoretz, Don J. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Report No. 16: Study on the Social and Labour Market Integration of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Research Reports 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).