Report NEP-MIG-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 554, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Nordin, Martin, 2007. "Immigrants' return to schooling in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2007:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Alejandro Portes & Patricia Fernandez-Kelly, 2006. "No Margin for Error: Educational and Occupational Achievement among Disadvantaged Children of Immigrants," Working Papers 330, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Estrella Gualda, 2007. "Researching Second Generation in a Transitional, European, and Agricultural Context of Reception of Immigrants," Working Papers 332, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Acosta, Pablo & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, J. Humberto, 2007. "The impact of remittances on poverty and human capital : evidence from Latin American household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4247, The World Bank.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Gareth Leeves, 2007. "Impacts of International Migration and Remittances," Discussion Papers Series 347, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2007. "Trade and migration: a U-shaped transition in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 3446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2007. "African Migration to Europe:Obscured Responsibilities and Common Misconceptions," MPRA Paper 3360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David R. Howell, 2007. "WP 2007-2 Do Surges in Less-Skilled Immigration Have Important Wage Effects? A Review of the U.S. Evidence," SCEPA Working Papers 2007-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.