Report NEP-MIC-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes with Two-Sided Private Information," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 13-01r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2013. "Markets, Correlation, and Regret-Matching," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp648, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Loss & GwanaÃ«l Piaser, 2013. "Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market," Working Papers hal-00870113, HAL.
- Nicollier, Luciana A, 2013. "Reviews, Prices and Endogenous Information Transmission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1029, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2014. "In Google We Trust?," Working Papers 717, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE /2013/564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp647, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einy, E & Haimanko, O & Moreno, D & Sela, A & Shitovitz, B, 2013. "Tullock Contests with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 2013-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- JosÃ© De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer-supplier relationship," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00870060, HAL.