Report NEP-MIC-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandeep Baliga & Eran Hanany & Peter Klibanoff, 2013. "Polarization and Ambiguity," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Johne Bone & Michalis Drouvelis & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Coordination in 2 x 2 Games by Following Recommendations from Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 12-04r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ju Hu, 2013. "Reputation in the Presence of Noisy Exogenous Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 13-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lester, Benjamin R. & Visschers, Ludo & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2013. "Competing with Asking Prices," IZA Discussion Papers 7163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Makoto HANAZONO & Jun NAKABAYASHI & Masanori TSURUOKA, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with General Price-Quality Evaluation," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 845, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mostapha Diss, 2013. "Strategic manipulability of self-selective social choice rules," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00785366, HAL.