Report NEP-MIC-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2012. "Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp12-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/11, University of Stavanger.
- Daniel Hern\'andez-Hern\'andez & Leonel P\'erez-Hern\'andez, 2012. "Robust utility maximization for L\'evy processes: Penalization and solvability," Papers 1206.0715, arXiv.org.
- Moti Michaeli & Daniel Spiro, 2012. "The Distribution of Revealed Preferences under Social Pressure," Discussion Paper Series dp609, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dominik Erharter, 2012. "Credence goods markets, distributional preferences and the role of institutions," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Kleppe, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2012. "Fall Back Equilibrium for 2 x n Bimatrix Games," Discussion Paper 2012-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3144/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore