Report NEP-MIC-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," MPRA Paper 15459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2008. "Comparing Cournot and Bertrand Competition in a Unionized Mixed Duopoly," MPRA Paper 15468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2009.
- Langus, Gregor & Lipatov, Vilen, 2008. "On Quantity Competition With Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 15457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lach, Saul & Moraga-González, José-Luis, 2009. "Asymmetric Price Effects of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierce, Andrea & Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "Outsourcing versus technology transfer: Hotelling meets Stackelberg," MPRA Paper 15673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lidia CERIANI & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "A primer on the welfare effects of regulatory reforms in network industries," Departmental Working Papers 2008-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Francesca BARIGOZZI & Paolo Giorgio GARELLA & Martin PEITZ, 2008. "With a little help from my enemy: comparative advertising as a signal of quality," Departmental Working Papers 2008-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Vazquez, Miguel & Barquín, Julián, 2009. "A fundamental power price model with oligopolistic competition representation," MPRA Paper 15629, University Library of Munich, Germany.