Report NEP-MIC-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Stennek & Thomas TangerŒs, 2008. "Intense Network Competition," Working Papers 08-36, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2008. "FDI in Post-Production Services and Product Market Competition," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-004, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Ronald Fischer & Sebastian Infante, 2008. "Loyalty inducing programs and competition with homogeneous goods," Documentos de Trabajo 249, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "Innovation, Technology Transfer and Labor Productivity Linkages: Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 08-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Mark R. Cullen, 2008. "Estimating Welfare in Insurance Markets Using Variation in Prices," NBER Working Papers 14414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janeba, Eckhard & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2008. "The Welfare Effects of Tax Competition Reconsidered: Politicians and Political Institutions," Discussion Papers 2008/22, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2008. "Firms' contribution to open source software and the dominant skilled user," Working Papers halshs-00331968, HAL.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Andrei Hagiu, 2008. "Platform Rules: Multi-Sided Platforms as Regulators," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-061, Harvard Business School.
- Wilko Bolt & Kimmo Soram�ki, 2008. "Competition, bargaining power and pricing in two-sided markets," DNB Working Papers 181, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew G. Nagler, 2008. "Network Externalities, Mutuality, and Compatibility," Working Papers 08-37, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Jacques Kiambu, 2008. "Concurrence dans les réseaux et incompatibilité technologique (Competition in networks and technological incompatibility)," Working Papers 179, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2008. "Behavioral Convergence Properties of Cournot and Bertrand Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0808, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Tae H. Oum & Xiaowen Fu, 2008. "Impacts of Airports on Airline Competition: Focus on Airport Performance and Airport-Airline Vertical Relations," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/17, OECD Publishing.
- Gautier Duflos & Etienne Pfister, 2008. "Searching for Innovations ? The Technological Determinants of Acquisitions in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Post-Print halshs-00331211, HAL.
- Thomas A. Eife, 2008. "Do Menu Costs Make Prices Sticky?," Working Papers 0477, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.