Report NEP-MIC-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dequiedt, V., 2006. "Efficient collusion in optimal auctions," Working Papers 200607, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Ahmed Anwar, 2006. "Single or Multiple Pricing in Electricity Pools?," ESE Discussion Papers 143, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Georg Mueller & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Daniel Levy, 2006. "Holiday Nonprice Rigidity and Cost of Adjustment," Emory Economics 0612, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Kassay, G., 2006. "On Noncooperative Games, Minimax Theorems and Equilibrium Problems," Research Paper ERS-2006-022-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- J. D. Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2006. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Rigidity and Flexibility: New Empirical Evidence," Emory Economics 0611, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Konieczny, Jerzy (Jurek) D. & Rumler, Fabio, 2006. "Regular adjustment: theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 0669, European Central Bank.