Report NEP-MIC-2005-09-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crossley, T.F. & Low, H.W., 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0537, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Germán Coloma, 2005. "Fusiones y adquisiciones en mercados con empresas públicas y privadas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 299, Universidad del CEMA.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Galina Vereshchagina, 2005. "Between-Firm Redistribution of Profit in Competitive Industries: Why Labor Market Policies May Not Work," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp268, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2005. "Iterative elimination of weakly dominated strategies in binary voting agendas with sequential voting," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1236, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.