Report NEP-MIC-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Raab & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2004. "Cournot Competition between Teams: An Experimental Study," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse13_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Helmuts Azacis, 2004. "Double Implementation in a Market for Indivisible Goods with a Price Constraint," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 623.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2004. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms:Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Development and Comp Systems 0409010, EconWPA.
- JoÃ£o Correia-da-Silva & Carlos HervÃ©s-Beloso, 2004. "Private Information: Similarity as Compatibility," FEP Working Papers 155, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora Amelia Castro Teixeira & MÃ¡rio Rui Silva, 2004. "Economics of the Firm and Economic Growth. An hybrid theoretical framework of analysis," FEP Working Papers 158, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peter Cramton, 2004. "Competitive Bidding Behavior in Uniform-Price Auction Markets," Papers of Peter Cramton 04hicss, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2004.
- Ed Hopkins, 2004. "Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 121, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2004. "What Does the Public Know about Economic Policy, and How Does It Know It?," NBER Working Papers 10787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "On the Right Side for the Wrong Reason : Friedman on the Marshall-Walras divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004015, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Diaw, K. & Pouyet, J., 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2004-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2004. "Expected Profitability of Capital under Uncertainty â€“ a Microeconomic Perspective," FEP Working Papers 157, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luc Aucremanne & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2004. "How frequently do prices change? Evidence based on the micro data underlying the Belgian CPI," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 44, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mathias Drehmann & JÃ¶rg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2004. "Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse15_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- William Chin, 2004. "Estimating and testing intertemporal preferences: A unified framework for consumption, work and savings," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0409002, EconWPA.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2004. "On the Timing of Innovation in Stochastic Schumpeterian Growth Models," NBER Working Papers 10741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Klemm, 2004. "Profit maximisation and alternatives in oligopolies," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0409003, EconWPA.