Report NEP-MIC-2000-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Koessler, 2000. "Common knowledge and consensus with noisy communication," Working Papers of BETA 2000-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Schinkel, Maarten-Pieter & Tuinstra, Jan & Vermeulen, Dries, 2000. "Bayesian learning in mis-specified models," BILTOKI 2000-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Item repec:esl:ilrdps:051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zanola, Roberto, 2000. "Public goods versus publicly provided private goods in a two-class economy," POLIS Working Papers 12, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.