Report NEP-MIC-1999-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shouyong Shi, 1998. "Frictional Assignment," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al 74, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 1999. "Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A, University of Bonn, Germany 589, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 1999. "Advertising and Prices as Signals of Quality in a Regime of Price Rivalry," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques 9903, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- John Kane & Larry Spizman, 1999. "Determinants of Student Retention of Microeconomic Concepts," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego 199901, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 18 Mar 1999.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 1999. "Why Mergers Reduce Profits, and Raise Share Prices," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 511, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Dec 2001.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:753d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1999. "The Proof of the Gibbard-Satterthwaite Theorem Revisited," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 1999:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.