Report NEP-MIC-1998-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asplund, Marcus, 1998. "On the size distributions of firms and markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 288, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:1998019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Andolfatto & James Redekop, 1998. "Redistribution Policy in a Model with Heterogeneous Time Preference," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 66, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Narula,Rajneesh & Dunning,John H., 1998. "Globalisation and New Realities for MNE-Developing Host Country Interaction," Research Memoranda 011, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zwaneveld,Peter J. & Kroon,Leo G. & Hoesel ,Stan P. M.,van, 1997. "Routing trains through a railway station based on a Node Packing model," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.